Returns & Refunds
All items sold by us come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Our 30-day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. That’s why you can be sure you made the right decision.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom engraving and in its original condition and packaging, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a refund or an exchange. It’s that simple.
Please note the 30 day period starts from the day when you receive your order, as deemed by the tracking information from FedEx or USPS.
Our Return Process
Once we receive your returned item and it is accepted, your refund or new item will be processed in just a few days. Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been altered, resized (by a jeweler other than NWjewel.com), or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Engraved jewelry items may not be returned. Returns with no NWjewel.com return authorization code, and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
Preparing a Return
To return an item of jewelry back to NWjewel.com, please follow our three step process:
- Contact Customer Service for Key Information via email.
- Your Return Authorization Code needs to be written on a sticker label. Place the sticker label on the outside of the box you are returning.
- Your Commercial Invoice will be provided to you in draft form by one of our service consultants. Please complete and make three copies to expedite processing of your shipment with an international carrier.
- Complete Your Air Waybill and we will send you instructions on how to complete it to ensure your shipment is not delayed.
- Package Your Return. Include all original packaging and paperwork. We may not be able to process your return without all the original packaging and paperwork.
- Insure Your Package. You are responsible for the shipment until it is delivered to NWjewel.com. Please note NWjewel.com will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
- Ship your package back to us via an express shipping service with an online tracking service – FedEx, UPS, USPS Express Mail Service (EMS) are the only options accepted. Upon doing so, please provide the tracking number to the consultant you are in contact with.
- After receiveing the package, you will be notified that it has been received and after inspection of the jewelry returned, we shall inform you of the status of your refund.
You must follow these instructions exactly. Failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us via email.